We met while touring Europe in 1997. Since then, Pat and Phil came to America twice to visit us, first in 2002 and then again in 2010. In between, the four of us have toured the south of England together in 2008. Then in 2012 we flew to Adelaide and toured southeastern Australia and New Zealand with them. Now once again we come together, this time in Edinburgh, to do Scotland, Wales and Ireland.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Strand Arcade

As it turned out both the men and women stopped in at Myer's department store, the women to check out the shoes and the men to admire a $700 spring jacket. Phil and I also walked through the Strand Arcade (1891), which reminded me of the arcade that Meisha and I visited in Norwich, UK. In the evening Nancy and I went out on our own as Pat and Phil met for dinner a couple they met during their tour of Italy in 2008 before they met us later in England.

1 comment:

  1. George-

    These are simply breath-taking and I am living the trip vicariously through your great photos. I look forward to talking about this wonderful trip when you return.
    Regards,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete